|Artisan's Saga: Sun Village Armor|
|Starting Location||-19702, 18287, 1098 in Isle of Dawn (-21, 1)|
|Starting Chunk||Isle of Dawn|
|Ending Chunk||Isle of Dawn|
|Offered By||Kamashi Sunrain|
|Quest Series||Artisan's Saga Crafting Timeline|
|Previous||Artisan's Saga: Fortify the Perimeter|
|Next||Artisan's Saga: Craftsman's Assault|
|Free to Play||yes|
- Improved Layered Armor (3)
Craft armor parts with the reipe provided by Kamashi Sunrain. Return to the Sun Village and locate Hadin Starblossom near the village workshop. Assemble the parts received from him with the parts crafted and return the final product to Kamashi.
- Restitched Leather Apron (Apron, +6 Station, Utility, and tool uses, 3, 8)
- Artisan's Blade (Dagger and Knife, 5-6 Damage, Speed:2.25, 2.22 DPS, 1, 5)
- Artisan's Cudgel (Club, 6-9 Damage, Speed:2.75, 2.55 DPS, 1, 5)
- Artisan's Quarterstaff (Staff, 2H, 9-14 Damage, Speed:3.25, 3.38DPS, +4 Energy Regeneration per second, Arcane Barb, 1, 5)
- Artisan's Walking Staff (Martial Staff, 2H, 9-14 Damage, speed 3.25, 3.38DPS, +24 Hit Points, +2 Energy Regeneration, 1, 5)
Find Hadim and then talk to him.
Hadin, Kmashi has asked me to acquire armor lining from you.
If you haven't already done so, make the 3 armor parts.
Head inside the nearby crafting building and find the assembly station on the landing on the second floor.
Select your profession and then Improved Layered Armor.