|Collect Apples for the Horses|
|Starting Location||-33145, 3794, 9348 in Lomshir (-15, -9)|
|Area||Asiliary of Ali-Mar|
|Offered By||Yvler Kruug|
|Concurrent with:||Find the Lost Horse, Pesky Horse Flies|
|Coin Reward||1 10|
|Free to Play||yes|
|Focus / Held Item Reward||yes|
- Apple (5)
Yvler Kruug requires more apples, which she uses to reward the horses with. Collect 5 apples from the surrounding trees, and return to him. Be careful of the worms that infest the trees.
- 3238 Adventuring experience
Yvler Kruug tells you, "So you wish to help, young one? Here is a simple task. Scattered around this outpost are apple trees - the apples from which are used as rewards for the horses if they perform exceptionally well."
"I am beginning to run low on my supply and could use your help in restocking them. While you collect them, be wary of the worms that can infest the trees. While not powerful, they can be very annoying. Collect some apples for me, and return."
Yvler Kruug asks you, "Ah, back with the apples?"
Yvler Kruug says, "Well, I hope that the worms didn't give you much trouble. If they did, hopefully this coin will alleviate your griefs."
- Despite the warnings, I never encountered a worm while picking apples.
- Yvler did not offer me the quest Find the Lost Horse; she did offer Pesky Horse Flies
- The quest (reportedly) used to offer the following rewards; it did not for me: Plated Horsehair Bracers or Cloth Horsehair Cuffs or Horsehair Chain Bracers
- The quest summary actually does use the gender pronouns "she" and "him" when referring to Yvler Kruug.