Dexterity is an adventuring attribute, of prime importance to melee and ranged damage dealers while still quite useful to other classes.
Your dexterity score determines:
- the critical hit chance of your melee attacks;
- the damage you deal with ranged weapons;
- the chance you have to dodge an attack;
- the chance you have to completely resist a spell;
- the bonus chance you have to successfully defend with defensive abilities; and
- the bonus chance you have to successfully recognize and react to enemy abilities.
Note that dexterity does not improve your critical chance with spells.
|Race||Dexterity bonus each level|
|Kojani Human||+1 *|
|Mordebi Human||+1 *|
|Qaliathari Human||+1 *|
|Thestran Human||+1 *|
* Humans may spend an additional point in Dexterity each level if desired, but do not receive it automatically.