Intelligence is an adventuring attribute and of prime importance to damage dealing spellcasters, while remaining moderately useful to all other classes.
Your intelligence score determines:
- the amount of damage your spells cause to enemies;
- the bonus chance you have to identify spells and recognize tactics;
- the bonus chance you have to detect opponents and perceive what they are doing in combat;
- the bonus chance you have to successfully counter opponents' spells; and
- the bonus chance you have to prevent opponents from countering your spells.
|Race||Intelligence bonus each level|
|Kojani Human||+1 *|
|Mordebi Human||+1 *|
|Qaliathari Human||+1 *|
|Thestran Human||+1 *|
* Humans may spend an additional point in Intelligence each level if desired, but do not receive it automatically.