Vanguard's world of Telon contains numerous settlements of varying size. The largest of these are the Cities, major hubs of activity. Smaller settlements lie scattered around the landscape of Telon, and the distinction between Cities and Towns is sometimes arbitrary. Virtually all contain merchants, vendors, and quest NPCs, and some contain crafting centers as well. Some are mere outposts, with a few questgivers and a merchant or two. Some racial capitals qualify as major cities, while others are only considered towns, although they contain many of the same amenities.
Each of the races of Telon has one city to call its capital; some capitals are home to multiple races. racial quests and the vendors for city faction items can be found at these locations.
- Khal, capital of the Mordebi and Qaliathari Humans. A great metropolis of Qalia.
- Martok, capital of the Goblins and Orcs, located in Kojan.
- New Targonor (Thestra)(Quen Don Isle)
Towns and OutpostsEdit
- Bordinar's Cleft, capital of the Dwarves
- Dahknarg, capital of the Vulmane|Dahknarg
- Halgarad, capital of the Lesser Giants and Varanjar.
- Heartsworn Keep
- Konarthi Point
- Lakeview Village
- Leth Nurae, home of the High Elves.
- Renton Keep
- Rille's Encampment
- Rindol Field, home of the Halflings.
- Tahean's Vengeance
- Themnwar's Shield
- Three Rivers Village
- Tursh, home of Thestran Humans
- Veskal's Exchange
- Ca'ial Brael, capital of the Wood Elves and Raki.
- Jalen's Crossing
- Port of Martok
- Tanvu, home city of the Half Elves and Kojani Humans.
- Tawar Galan
- Beacon of Azara Shahab
- Beacon of Hafeez al'Azzimat
- Dark Horse Downs
- Hathor Zhi, capital of the Dark Elves.
- Horse Manor
- Lomshir, a semi-permanent camp of the nomadic Varanthari.
- Mekalia, capital of the Gnomes.
- Neamsog Bunkers
- Pankor Zhi
- Qur'xa, capital of the enigmatic Kurashasa.
- Raia Village
- Tar Janashir