|The Stolen Locket|
|Starting Location||Rindol Storehouse|
|Starting Chunk||Tursh Village|
|Ending Chunk||Tursh Village|
|Offered By||Rusten's Locket|
|Quest Series||Tursh Village Adventuring Timeline|
|Free to Play||yes|
- Use the clues written on the locket itself to locate the locket's rightful owner.
- Rusten Family Residence
- Western Watch Greatmaul (Great Maul, Two Hands, 12-19 Damage, Speed 3.25, 4.62 DPS, critical hits +10% Damage, 1, 11, white)
- Western Watch Greatsword(Greatsword, Two Hands, 12-19 Damage, Speed 3.25, 4.62 DPS, critical hits +10 Damage, 1, 11, white)
- Western Watch Hammer (Hammer, 8-13 Damage, Speed 2.75, 3.64 DPS, 1, 11, white)
- Western Watch Dagger (Dagger/Knife, 8-9 Damage, Speed 2.25, 3.56 DPS, +5% of critical hit, 1, 11, white)
- Western Watch Greatstaff (Staff, 12-19 Damage, Speed 3.25, 4.62 DPS, Acid Bolt II, critical hits +10%, 1, 11, white)
You found a locket much too big to be worn by a brownie. Perhaps looking closely at the locket might reveal who it belongs to. Certainly he or she would appreciate having it returned.
Amelia says, "you found my locket? Oh, I've looked everywhere for it."
"these lockets are give to all acolytes who complete their confirmation trials. They're very important to us, as they serve as symbols of our devotion to the gods."
"Thank you so much."
"I don't have any coin, but please take this Western Watch weapon as a reward."
This quest is obtained by obtaining a locket from a Repository Infester Level 6 (Insect, Cockroach, 2 Dot, Non-Aggro).
Take the Rusten's Locket to the Rusten Family Residence.
Amelia Rusten can be found in the house north of Tursh City Center.