Vitality is an adventuring attribute which reflects a character's inner powers of regeneration. The attribute is of prime importance to healers as it greatly improves their effectiveness in this role, but is also quite useful for all other classes.
Your vitality score determines:
- the bonus to healing spells and abilities that you receive;
- the bonus to health regeneration you receive while in combat;
- the bonus to energy regeneration you receive; and
- the bonus to unmounted movement speed you receive.
|Race||Vitality bonus each level|
|Kojani Human||+1 *|
|Mordebi Human||+1 *|
|Qaliathari Human||+1 *|
|Thestran Human||+1 *|
* Humans may spend an additional point in Vitality each level if desired, but do not receive it automatically.