Wisdom is an adventuring attribute that is of prime importance to spellcasters and spell-based healers, while still useful for all other classes.
Your wisdom score determines:
- the base amount of energy you have available (before adding the effects of buffs, armour and other items);
- your bonus chance to critically hit with spells;
- the chance to identify spells and recognize tactics;
- the chance to detect opponents and perceive what they are doing in combat; and
- the chance to successfully counter opponents' spells.
|Race||Wisdom bonus each level|
|Kojani Human||+1 *|
|Mordebi Human||+1 *|
|Qaliathari Human||+1 *|
|Thestran Human||+1 *|
* Humans may spend an additional point in Wisdom if desired, but do not receive it automatically each level.